- Adults only
- Electric hook-ups
- 16 hardstanding pitches
- Dog-friendly with dog walking field on site
- Central shower & toilet block
- Chemical disposal
- On-site river fishing in season
- Public bus stop outside site entrance
- Seasonal pitches available
£16 per night for 2 adults plus your tourer or camper van.
£18 per night for 2 adults plus your tourer or camper van including electrics.
Any additional adults are charged at £3 per person per night.
Any additional vehicles are charged at £3 per night and are welcome to park in the visitors’ entrance car park.
Visitors fishing rates: £1.50 per day
Guest fishing rates: £5 per day
Showers: 20p per 2 minutes. (please note these are non-profit making, pay only for the cost of electricity)
Location and Local Attractions:
Directions: Leave M5 motorway at Junction 22. The simplest route is to take the A38 South exit for 2.6 miles through Highbridge to West Huntspill. Turn left by the school into New Road. Proceed for 1.5 miles, over motorway bridge and past ‘Secret World’. The entrance to our site is down a concrete road on your left sign posted ‘Phippins Farm Caravan Park’.
- Cheddar Gorge & Caves
- Wookey Hole
- Wells Cathedral
- Burnham Beaches
- Horse riding, ski slope, level cycling, walking, bird watching
- Coarse fishing on site
- Somerset Wetlands
- 45 mins to Exmoor & 60 mins from the South Coast
- Bridgwater Carnival & Fair (during Autumn).
- ‘Secret World’ Animal Rescue Centre
What’s on in Somerset:
Take a look at the VisitSomerset website and find out what’s on here: http://www.visitsomerset.co.uk/site/things-to-do/whats-on